1. I am trying to use the restroom in some place that seems like a motel in Mexico, in kind of a run-down, ghetto kind of neighbourhood. I think I have a room there; I'm staying there temporarily. I need to pee. I'm about to pee and there’s somebody chasing me. That somebody is just outside of the door of my stall and they’re trying to get in. I think it’s a little man. He’s out to get me and he’s trying to get through the door while I'm trying to pee. So I go over there and II hit him, trying to knock him out, through the bars of the door, which is like a cage-door. He tries to hit me as well. I’m using a sword or a hammer and I knock him out for short periods but he keeps coming back. I’m trying to get back to peeing, but he keeps getting back up and I have to keep fighting him.
2. I leave that place and I'm flying. I know how to fly. I'm using my arms the way that an eagle would. That’s the motion I'm doing, and I'm flying really high and also making dives from up there and then gliding above the buildings. Tilting to the left; tilting to the right; doing all kinds of stuff. Flying, flying, flying.
3. I get a feeling that something may be following me. I get hungry so I stop at this market and I chat with these dudes for a little bit. Then I go to the stand next to them where there’s some kind of traditional food. The dudes are recommending what to get, and I'm trying to put this food together that I just paid for, to the woman who was taking care of that stand. I'm figuring out how to put this meal together, maybe adding cheese or something.
4. I fly off again and then something is definitely following me. It’s kind of like a large insect. And I'm flying away from it making all kinds of manoeuvres. I'm faster than it so I can get away from it fairly easy. That thing is quite persistent. It keeps on following me. I make some weird manoeuvres to shake it off but after a while it keeps on getting back on my trail. It’s gotten a little bit bigger now, maybe bird-sized. It looks kind of like a big black spider or scorpion. I cover a lot of distance and I fly very far through various places, but I cant shake this thing. It keeps on following me. I think its trying to hurt me. I think it wants to kill me.
5. This goes on for quite a long time and finally I decide that maybe the best way to kill it is to catch it. I somehow get a glass jar and I catch it in the jar. But it keeps fighting. Its trying to cut through the lid of the jar and I'm like faaack. So I put something over the lid and I push down on it trying to figure out what to do.
6. Now I'm flying with this jar in my hand, trying to figure out what to do with it. I think of some far-away place where I can burry it, in the sand, but I'm thinking that it might be able to dig its way out. Because its very persistent and lively and powerful. I fly over these beaches and started walking on the sand to the place where I'm thinking about burrying it, but as I get closer, it doesnt seem like a good idea anymore. As I'm walking, I see some guy fishing. But he’s fishing through the sand. With his fishing rod hes walking and dragging the hook through the sand. As he does that, he picks up some box that was buried under the sand. So I'm thinking that if there are people here who do that then this definitely isnt a good place to burry this thing. I want a permanent solution.
7. Then I'm trying to think of ways to kill it, by pouring something into the jar, like soap and water or something. Now I'm in this place and my parents are there, and another 3 people, who are also trying to help me with this. But theyre bad, they have some ulterior motives. So we’re trying to pour things into the jar. I put soap, detergent and WD-40. I fill up the whole jar with WD-40 at one point. It works for a while, but then it springs back to life. This alien spider springs back to life and keeps trying to get out. I keep adding stuff, like this really thick construction liquid, like glue. I start to think that its gonna work, because the little alien-thing doesnt move for a long time. It just kind of floats there.
My parents are giving me suggestions, trying to help a little bit. So just when I think I've done it, the thing starts to move again and starts scratching at the lid. I put some rag in there and paper and I fill it up with paint and close the lid. But it keeps going. It keeps coming back to life.
8. I realize that it’s coming back and I'm trying to think of other ways, but while I'm thinking that, I start leaving it behind and flying away. I know that I need to run away because its about to come out again. As I'm flying I realize that my flying is not as fast, because its having an effect on e that I cant beat this thing. Then I realize that it’s following me again and it’s flying behind me and I'm thinking that because I know how resilient it is now, I lost my motivation, my drive to fly as I did before. I have a disadvantage now and its gonna get me. Its gonna be a lot harder now to get away from it. I think it may have gotten stronger. Maybe it gets stronger when it overcomes challenges like that. It keeps getting closer.